What Can I Say???

I'm not sure who or what to blame for this, but I think the origins began a couple of weeks ago when I noticed that I had written in Ali's baby book that she could write her name when she was three years old. After reading this I realized that I haven't yet tried to teach Chaz how to write his name and he is turning four soon. So, I sat down with him and showed him how to write his name. He was a quick learner I can proudly say. Then, on Easter, the Easter Bunny gave Chaz some Buzz Lightyear figures. Him and Ali were playing with them and just like Andy in the movie, Ali wrote Chaz's name on all of the Buzz Lightyear toy figures. Unknown to me until later, she got a little carried away with writing names (using a Sharpie) and signed a lot of her toys and Chaz's toys with their names. The next day Chaz found the Sharpie marker (and I guessing that since he felt he could now write his own name and only the day before he had watched his sister label many toys) he decided it was his turn.


On his hamper's lid--

Can you make out Chaz's name?

I can see now which letters I need to work with him more on....
Gosh, the letter "H" is improving, It must be all the practice he is getting.

Ali's good example to Chaz on how to properly label your toys

Let's not forget Ali's toys too

Moral of the story---Don't spend too much on your children's furniture


4 comments:

Christin said...

I'm glad that you can at least kind of laugh about this. I probably would have been furious. I have so much to look forward to.

diane said...

This would be sad if it wasn't so stinking funny!!

Jen said...

Ahhh...how sweet, Ali is just such a great example to her little brother. Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser works wonders.

emwhitte said...

I love that you documented this! My favorite pictures of my kids are of them getting into mischief!