My Favorite Cereal is BACK!!!

About a year and a half ago, I discovered this cereal at Costco. It is healthy and tastes wonderful. I just love it so much---I think I could eat it for all my meals and never tire of it. Then, about a year ago I couldn't find it anywhere at Costco. Everytime I shopped there, I would look for it and started feeling battered with the disapointment hitting me over and over again. I was desperate. The other cold cereals just seemed inadequate compared to this one. I tried other brands of flax cereal thinking they might taste similiar but was disapointed everytime. I searched on the internet and looked for this specific cereal at Vons, Ralphs, Henry's and Trader Joe's, but I couldn't find it. Except for the memory, it almost seemed like something that never existed. After several months I gave up and decided that I must savor what little memory that I was holding and move on. Then to my surprise, about a month ago it was back at Costco. I noticed the green box and the scrumptuous picture on it. At that moment everything was silent to me except for my footsteps approaching the cereal. My hands reached out and grabbed a box and continued grabbing box after box until my cart was sufficiently full. I don't remember what else I bought that day, but I do know that I have added this cereal to my food storage needs so that I can rationalize buying it in bulk. I recommend to all my friends that you should buy this cereal. If for some reason you don't have the same passion for it as I feel, no biggie, just drop it off at my house and I will eat it for you!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I remember you telling me about it back then. I tried it and loved it too. But, then it when away. They had the granola for awhile, but it wasn't the same. Glad to know it is back!

HalnJess said...

Ok, you've got me itching to try it--but seriously, pumpkin? I have a visual of myself plugging my nose and taking a spoonful in! Now I'm seriously heading to costco this afternoon.

Chaz's name post is so funny - I'm so glad you have a great sense of humor!

Alicia said...

I totally went to buy it! I really like it too! I told Marissa about it. Thanks for sharing the news! :)

HalnJess said...

I just got home from Costco and realize that the bags inside had ripped open so have to take it back. I'm excited to try it!! Thanks for the heads-up!