December was packed/ My blog was ignored....

I like Sunshine's idea of posting updates for the entire month. December was so busy for me. I really didn't have time to update my blog and I've missed reading all your blogs.

Besides all the small things...I started training on a new job(thank you Lora, Kathleen and David for the glowing references--your awesome), had a final in my music class(yikes), performed a piano solo at a piano recital(I was more nervous than the little kids-I'll try to figure out how to post the video), had family in town for the holidays(fun!!fun!!), attended my brother's baby blessing(neat!) and my sister's temple sealing(very cool!). I feel so exhausted and I haven't even finished my yearly photobooks(I'm behind).

Christmas morning


Grandma and Grandpa Simonson

8 comments:

Tina said...

Whew! I'm tired just reading about it!

diane said...

Thanks for the update on your busy life.

3WimmerBoys said...

I would love to see you at the piano recital, that is awesome! I admire that, maybe someday I'll go back to piano too.

Sunshine said...

You look so excited at your music class! ;-> The holidays were so fun, but it's nice to get back to the schedule! Keep us posted on all your hip new jobs!

Kim W said...

Hey girlie, I just saw that you posted on my blog. Mind if I add you to my 'movers and shakers' list? What's the new job?

Tara said...

That's cool that you took a music class! I want to take a whole bunch of classes... maybe when I don't feel like everything's so hectic. You're also lucky that your parents came down for Christmas! I think it will be a while before mine start doing that. Glad you had a good one!

blonderunner said...

Tammy - you are great! Let me know how the job goes. You are still taking the swimming class right? So, when is the triathlon? (hint, hint) - I know you could do it!

AMIT said...

Now u have written good thing here.

BPO work from home