Try this for fun....

My daughter attended princess camp this summer and I found a lot of humor in the suggestion of a "princess camp." I was hoping the camp would turn the girls into "princesses" but unfortunately it was just the name of the camp and didn't reflect the content. Regardless, I found this site that will determine which princess you are most like...I guess I'm the most similiar to Belle...who would have guessed???


You Are Belle!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Intelligent and kind. Your beauty goes much further than your apperance. Also, you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks. Attaining all the knowledge that you can is one of your major goals in life, but you are also a person who can make things happen.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

8 comments:

diane said...

I'm Mulan. That was fun.

bren said...

Okay I took the test and I am Pocahantas!! If only I had her body then I would walk around in just a cloth of animal skin!! That was fun...

Heather said...

I love the irony of reading, "you make judgements of people based on their personality and not their looks" while Sir Mix A Lot is saying I LIKE BIG BUTTS... :) Great!

Harper Family said...

Heather--Sir Mix A Lot is not like Belle. I actually really like dancing to his song :)

Jen said...

I am Snow White....serioulsy, me pure? That is CRAZY!!

HalnJess said...

Love this idea! I'm going to have to check it out!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the challenge! I was Cinderella (as you noted on my blog!)

Sunshine said...

I'm Belle too! We are birds of a feather, Tammy! And I'm sad you took off "Big Butts" from your playlist- that was my theme song back in the day. (it still probably could be!) Bring it back!!