The Busy Fun Weekend

It all started at the Presbyterian Church's A Night In Bethlehem production







The evening included Llama and pony rides, a petting zoo, puppet show and etc.. A very nice production.

As many of you know, Chaz goes to the Presbyterian preschool and they are helping him become aquainted with Jesus. One day while driving, Chaz looked into the clouds and wanted to know if Jesus was up there. Another time he told me that the Holy Ghost and Jesus are the same. Who says 3 year olds can't learn??

The next day, I took Ali to see the Nutcracker(remember my ballerina hope). This is our 3rd year in a row doing this. We make sure to arrive early so we can enjoy a cup of hot cocoa and a treat (triple chocolate fudge brownie this year). Luckily I secured us seats in the mezzanine. It was splendid-even with those tights on the men dancers.

After the Nutcracker performance, we went to the ward Christmas party and of course I forgot my camera. The evening flowed smoothly with a Bethlehem dinner on the floor (hmmm-no comment about that) and Santa showing up. Chaz asked for a monster truck and Ali asked for a ranch with horses. What the heck, I wouldn't mind owning a ranch here in San Diego.

No comments: